Monday’s 9/7/20 BML Show Summary for SM Release

Is More Stimulus On The Way?  Dems Hard Pressed To Argue 4 Biggest Job Growth Months, and Marxist Only Need 1% To Control The Other 99%

3 Compelling Hours of Experts, and Authors Pursuing The Truth No Matter Where It Leads

9:06-9:29a ET – BML Commentary – Mnuchin says he and president agree on doing more stimulus, May-August Are Four Biggest Job Growth Months In History, And Harris Says She Wouldn’t Trust Trump On Vaccine.  As If Trump Is In A Backroom Designing His Own Version.  Really?  Just a few of the Sunday Show Highlights to review.

9:32-9:58a ET – Paul Kengor – Marxists Always Said if They Can Infiltrate 1% of Society, They Can Control the Other 99.  The professor of political science at Grove City College in Grove City, Pennsylvania is the author of many books, including his latest, The Devil and Karl Marx.

10:06-10:29a ET – Phil Hotsenpiller – AG Barr says, “The Constitution is not suspended in times of crisis. We must therefore be vigilant to ensure its protections are preserved, at the same time that the public is protected.” The Founder and President of American Faith and the Senior Pastor of Influence Church discusses.

10:32-10:42a ET – Eddie Scary – The New York Times tries cleaning up for Joe Biden on his commitment to defund police once again proving their bias. The commentary writer for the Washington Examiner, and author of Privileged Victims: How America’s Culture Fascists Hijacked the Country and Elevated Its Worst People reports. 

10:46-10:58a ET – Adam Holz – The Director for Focus on the Family’s talks about even more family-friendly movies to consider while in quarantine.

11:06-11:29a ET – Dr E Calvin Beisner – Refuting climate alarmists’ counterfactual claims is like playing whack-a-mole. In the climate apocalyptic video propaganda category, the newest seems to be The Final Years of Majuro that simply says the Marshall Islands will disappear because of sea-level rise if GAT rises more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial times. The spokesman and founder of the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation has details.

11:32-11:58 ET – Phil Robertson – The Duck Commander is back with yet another #1 bestseller, Jesus Politics. Written for this day and age, this is a must read for Christians in America; urging us to ‘wake up’ spiritually and politically to the culture war that is being fought around us.

Speak Your Mind